Software Defined Storage
Software Defined Storage or SDS are typically software programs or architecture that are meant to help with data storage management without depending on the physical storage device. This means that with SDS, unlike SAN and NAS, users are no longer limited as it is not dependent on the proprietary hardware systems. This provides a flexibility to enhance the storage capacity rather than adding exclusive hardware products. The use of SDS is a big advantage in terms of the allowing the user to upgrade or downgrade the hardware, as and when required.
SDS products are characterized by:
– Management of shared storage pool
– Centralized administrative interface
– Well defined policies for maximal control of storage functionalities
– Aggregation of different storage resources, thereby making things flexible and user-friendly
– Virtualized data path
– Standard application programming interface
IM Security is a leading IT next-generation solution provider. We are associated with leading names in the industry. We offer superior SDS solutions, across all industries and markets. Our par excellence solutions are meant to help your organization by making your processes efficient, fast and safe. We are the right partner to associate with for managing and improving your existing process to make them cost-effective and productive.
1. Palo Alto: Palo Alto is a leading cybersecurity solution provider helping organizations protect their digital journey and way of life. The company works in the area of cloud-centric technology helping the commercial world face security-related challenges. Palo Alto NGFW and Palo Alto cloud security solutions are key offerings from the company continuously involved in research and development to innovate advanced technology. Today, it is a pioneering name in the field for using artificial intelligence, automation, orchestration and analytics. The commitment is towards making the digital virtual world including clouds and networks, as secure and failsafe as is technically possible.
2. Cisco: Using legacy storage devices is no longer the ideal or secure way to store and manage new forms of data. Cloud storage is a probable solution but it can prove to be expensive and out of reach for many small and big enterprises. With CISCO USC next-generation SDS solution, rising costs and increasing demands of complex data can be meaningfully met by organizations. Key features include compatibility with all types of environment and architecture; scalability that enables fast mounting from terabytes to petabytes; and cost-effectiveness compared to legacy appliances and cloud storage.