Hybrid Converged Infrastructure Solutions
Hybrid converged is the latest next-generation technology in storage, computing and networking – all clubbed into one hardware system. It is an upgrade from the earlier system of hyper converged infrastructure. Hybrid converged solutions only not emphasise on the convergence of the three crucial elements in a complex IT architecture – storage, compute and network – but also goes a step further to connect to external storage. In other words, it means that organizations are able to get all the benefits of hyper converged infrastructure and yet not sacrifice their Storage Area Networks or SANs.
IM Security works with the best brands in the market for providing superior support and solutions to customers so that they have reliable, scalable and faster IT systems and processes. Backed with adequate experience and knowledge, we offer solutions that are practical and feasible after thorough understanding of your existing infrastructure, hardware and software systems.
In the context of hybrid-converged infrastructure, our recommended products are F5 – ASM and the Juniper MX series.
– F5 – ASM: F5 BIG-IP Application Security Manager (ASM) is a Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) that offers protection to web applications in three environment modes – virtual, private cloud and traditional environment. The software ensures compliances with statutory regulations while making it foolproof against unknown vulnerabilities. With F5 ASM, organizations can now aim at achieving higher levels of security in their networks with effective stoppage of bad traffic while permitting the right traffic to access the network. The features of this software include:
– Robust and stronger system
– Reduction of costs associated with security compliances
– Meaningful control on attacks from multiple locations
– Minimal configuration
– Enhanced performance and application security
– Flexible platform for virtualized and private clouds
– Improved security through external intelligence
– Juniper MX Series: This series offers SDN-enabled platforms that help with unparalleled routing performances, security, system capacity
and life-span. The MX series from Juniper bring to modern-day business organizations a superior digital transformation solution. This series is the most effective solution for cloud operators, enterprises that work in the cloud environment and service providers. The series offers – virtual MX that is best for the NFV environment, MX5 suited for enterprise applications, MX10 suited for enterprise applications and service providers who have space and power constraints. The others in the series are MX40, MX80, MX104, MX150, MX204, MX240, MXX480, MX960, MX2008, MX2010, MX2020, MX10003, MX10008 and MX10016; all with the promise of enhanced performance and capacity.