NGFW or the Next-Generation Firewalls are vested with advanced technology and intelligent mechanisms that makes devices much more powerful than the conventional firewalls. These NGFW devices convert the network into a failproof system by keeping a check over the entry and exit of traffic on the network and having enhanced features for intrusion detection, breach prevention, network visibility, geolocation, sandboxing, URL checking and full-web proxy service.
Here are some of the latest and the most credible ones in the industry. We certainly recommend these next-gen firewalls. Speak to us so that we can help you choose the right NGFW for your network.
- Cisco NGFW: Delivered by the world’s best and leading IT and networking solution provider, Cisco NGFW offers a sophisticated level of threat defence system. Intelligent and apt for comprehensive visibility, this is the perfect solution for enhanced threat visibility over complex hybrid and distributed networks. Plus, all this is possible with thorough integration of next-generation firewall capabilities into the existing network infrastructure.
- F5 – GTM: This is the right solution for blocking off harmful domains, thereby helping mitigate DNS threats. Responsible for managing DNS traffic, F5 – Global Traffic Manager is responsible for enhanced visibility and analysis for surviving all sorts of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks in all kinds of hybrid environment.
- FireEye: An intelligent device that helps organizations face and repel all types of cyber security threats because they are specialists in the field. FireEye systems are technically powered to assist with advanced network security, email security, endpoint security and detection on demand services.
- Juniper Firewall: Juniper Firewall system offers a comprehensive and integrated platform for dealing intelligently with all cyber-attacks and impending threats. Juniper NGFW system are designed to meet and block all kinds of complex threats that modern-day technology can be a target of.
- Palo Alto NGFW: Palo Alto offers integrated enterprise security that works on the prevention-based architecture and model. The brand has a family of NGFWs that is backed by experience and expertise, such Physical appliances that can be deployed physically into the network; Virtualized firewalls that offer threat protection and prevention in the cloud systems; and 5G-ready firewalls that are meant for use in the mobile networks of service providers.
- Sophos NGFW: It offers centralized management with high-powered network visibility and superior network threat detection and prevention features. Two characteristics that make the Sophos firewall system stand out are, simplicity and security.